We are delighted to advise that Middlesex have allocated 30 tickets to Radlett CC members for each of the T20 matches on Tuesday 15th June, Thursday 17 June and Sunday 27 June. These matches have restricted, Covid-regulated capacity and tickets are in high demand.
We are offering these for sale in pairs, to paid-up RCC members, by ballot. The ballot will be open to all current adult members, who may choose to be accompanied by a minor.
It is envisaged that members will only be allocated a pair of tickets for one match, due to likely demand. The price of the tickets is £20 standard, £15 for 65+ and £5 for U16.
There is a tight deadline for the ballot, as Middlesex will offer to their members any tickets we do not take up. The timetable is therefore:
· Deadline for emails to Colin Warne, to request entry into the ballot - midnight Thursday 20th May
· Ballot – Saturday 22nd May
· Notification if you have been successful - Sunday 23rd May
In your email to colwarne@gmail .com, please indicate
· Your name, plus indicate if you qualify for the 65+ rate
· The name of the other person who would attend
· If the second person is U16, please indicate this
· The matches for which you want to be considered.
Ballot winners will be contacted by Middlesex on Monday 24th and emailed a link to make payment for the tickets. These must be paid for by 30 May.
It is important to note the regulations surrounding this match (attached to this email). To help you decide whether or not you wish to apply, please note the following:
· The ground has been divided into seating blocks. You must sit within your allocated block (though you can sit in any seat within your allocated block).
· RCC members will be in blocks A-C, which are the first blocks round from the groundsman’s shed (clockwise, as you face the shed).
· All seats will be positioned 1m apart to adhere to current guidance. Seats must not be moved
· Each zone has an allocated arrival time, which you are asked to respect. Arrival times for blocks A-C is 3.30pm – 4.00pm for the 5.30pm matches and 12.30-1.00pm for the Sunday match.
· Parking is available in Salters Field. When booking your ticket, via the link that MCCC will send after 24 May, you will also have the opportunity to book parking.
Note that we will also be able to offer a limited number of hospitality places on the two weekday matches. We hope to be able to confirm arrangements for these in the next week or so.