Radlett CC are delighted to welcome back members and guests for the 2021 season. We start the season off tomorrow with the 1st XI taking on tough opposition from the Middlesex League in the form of Brondesbury.
Regrettably, Government and ECB (England Cricket Board) regulations dictate that spectators are not yet allowed. We are allowed, however, to offer outdoor hospitality, in line with other pubs and restaurants. So, please do come on down and support Mark as he opens the bar for the first weekend since many a month.
Please could we ask you to note the following key points:
- Rule of 6: Please adhere to all latest Government guidelines on social distancing and gatherings when at the club. At present, this is the “rule of 6” – i.e. no more than six people at a table or two households. Detailed guidance here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do#meeting-friends-and-family-outdoors-rule-of-6
- Test and trace: There is a legal requirement for us to record attendee contact details for the purposes of NHS Test and Trace, so please sign-in on arrival. We prefer you to do this via the app, but the information can be hand-written if need be. This information will be disposed of 21 days from the date of your visit.
- Table reservations: We will do our best to accommodate as many guests as possible outside the pavilion. Mark is happy to reserve seating if you call the Club.
- Table Service: Orders will be taken and brought to you at your table. Ideally, please pay by card, or top up your member account, at your table.
- Toilets: Toilets will be open in the pavilion. Masks need to be worn when entering the pavilion.
- Inclement weather: In the event of rain or inclement weather, the inside of the pavilion will not be available for shelter.
- Cricket balls: Should a match ball end up near you, please do not demonstrate your fielding prowess - leave it for a player to collect.
We hope you appreciate our need to follow the regulations and guidelines we have been given and ask you to work with us to ensure that we are allowed to remain open until restrictions are lifted further. The penalties for us not adhering are potentially severe, both from a legal and ECB perspective.
We look forward to our return to cricket and having you all back at the club!